Student Exchange to SIAS International University

Assalamualaikum Readers :)
 I am a student from English Education Department of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY). I have been chosen to join students exchange program. I got this great opportunity to study in SIAS International University through International Relation Office (IRO) at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. SIAS International University located in Xinzheng, Henan, China. 

SIAS International University is one of the top Universities in China. 


First time when I sent my application, I felt unconfident. My feeling was same when I interviewed by the chief of IRO for this program. Therefore, I must do it if I want to get new experience. After that, Allah SWT heard my Du'a and I got this unforgettable moment. I have been chosen to study in China for a year. I join this program because I motivated to study abroad. Before this, I learnt Mandarin but I never use it. As we know, if we never use the language it will useless, right? because of that I want to learn again and mastering in Mandarin language. Chines culture so attractive for me and I interested to know all about the culture. That is why I'm choosing one year program to SIAS International University. By joining this program, I hope my language proficiency will be develop. 

Thanks to God for hearing my Du'a, my parent who supports me and cheering me up. Thanks to IRO UMY's team to give me a chance for joining this program. Then, thanks to my lecturer, my friends who always support me until now. 

"you have to try more, if you want to get more"
"get out from comfort zone, the world is waiting for you!" 

See you next year PBI UMY family :*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ruang Temu

Liberal